Saturday, August 22, 2009

Off to the market...
I am very excited as I am off to the Moss Street Market today! I haven't shopped there for quite some time as I was away from Victoria for a whole month this summer. Ah, I can picture it now - the frozen fruit freezies, the buckwheat mini doughnuts, the wonderful array of fruit preserves and jam. Not to mention the children and their parents hopping and bopping to bluegrass tunes.

Today I am making Turkey Burgers and Salad for lunch - for the burgers: I hope to get fresh tomatoes, parsley, and some buns at the market. I already have some baby salad greens, so I just need some toppings for the salad: radishes, cucumber, fruit? There may even be some ground turkey or chicken for the patties.

Unknown prospects at the market today.

No comments: